ERASMUS-Program, Study Abroad and Exchange, Information for Incoming Students
Student Exchange within the Lifelong Learning Programe of the European Union
Tel: 0049 (0)6221/54 2489 Fax: 0049 (0)6221/54 2332
- Alexandra Braye
- Prof. Dr. Luca Amendola
- Institut für Theoretische Physik
- Philosophenweg 16 (Raum 26)
- Tel: +49-6221-549-407
- e-mail: email@example.com
Please contact via E-Mail for a personal meeting.
The department of physics and astronomy extends a warm welcome to all incoming students. Please do not hesitate to call, if you have any queries. The Dean's offce is located at Im Neuenheimer Feld 226, 69120 Heidelberg.
Nomininations are due to May 15th.
After the nomination the application form will be sent by e-mail to the students.
Application deadline is June 15th.
The e-mail address for all questions concerning the ERASMUS exchange is
Frequently asked questions are addressed below.
- Recommended lectures
- Course booklet (Please note that some courses will take place before the University's term time starts.)
- Exemplary timetables for undergraduate students
- Admission and Enrollment
- Accommodation information about accommodation in Heidelberg
- ERASMUS accomodation service
- Further information for incoming students
- Research groups at the University of Heidelberg
- Academic calendar at the University of Heidelberg
- Useful Links
University of Heidelberg
Department of Physics and Astronomy
Im Neuenheimer Feld 226, 2nd floor North
69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel: 0049 6221/54-19646
Fax: 0049 6221/54-19548